Ever since trying to set up VPN via NetworkManager on my AA1 I’ve had a few problems. (http://www.aspireoneuser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13740) But here is a shortlist of what they are (not necessarily related to Network Manager):
1. nm-applet keeps asking me for the WPA passkey.
2. nm-applet seems to die when I suspend the AA1
3. Firefox cannot parse my webmail with Orange.co.uk (although it can in Windows XP via VirtualBox!)
4. The audio is crackly sometimes. With audacity it isn’t.
5. The “Network Center” in my Settings page is trying to start “list_conn”. That is odd!