I’ve talked about processing as a language for learning programming and I think it should work. The IDE is a bit poor and there aren’t any debugging options other than to use the good old “print” method.
To see how good or bad it is I’ll try to use it to write the silver dollar game. One aspect I didn’t talk about in the last blog entry was the interface between the player and the game. I wrote about the method to solve the problem.
I need to see what processing can do to define the interface. This is also part of the game software pre-dev. where you need to investigate the available technical resources to solve your problem.